Happy Republic Day Wallpapers: Republic day comes every year on 26th January, and that’s when every Indian proudly shows their true affection for their beloved country. After all, this day reminds us, how our heroes/patriots fought against British rule, and finally made their way up to form constitution of India. Indeed, there is so much attached to this day. Even little kids celebrate this day fervently and participate in the Delhi parade to give this day true respect. Also, family members sit together in front of their television to watch the Indian army’s parade and shout when soldiers march on the parade ground.
This is what shows how strong every Indian people bond is, and will go every mile to protect the nation from any theft or obstacle. The best moment comes, when the national anthem begins at red fort, as at this moment, every Indian stands on their feet, and don’t move until the national anthem ends.
This indeed shows the true patriotism that every Indian has within them. Therefore, if you are looking to celebrate this day, then look no further! We’ve brought brilliant Happy Republic Day Wallpapers, wishes to make your day more vibrant and meaningful. Share these splendid wallpapers with your close ones, family members and friends. This is a great way to express your love for your nation
Also Check: Republic Day Greetings Images
Happy Republic Day Wallpapers
Happy Republic Day Wishes
• To the 71 year old constitution, we request changes and a more powerful Indian constitution.
• To the heroes of the Nation, To the people of the nation.
• Be proud that you live in a country that has such a rich history and heritage.
• I am so lucky to have been born an Indian and to have an opportunity to live in this great land.
• Always be proud that you are Indian because not everyone gets the privilege of being born in this great nation.
• Everyone who is born in this great land has only one identity – we are all Indians. Today we are a great Republic.
• This would not have been possible if our freedom fighters had not made numerous sacrifices for the independence of the country. Always honour them.
• The world will respect us only if we keep our heads high and take pride in the fact that we are Indians.
• We would have never known what freedom is had it not been for the sacrifices made by our freedom fighters.
• Let us make a pledge to our motherland that we will do everything that we can to rid it of all the evils.
• Our nation is the greatest in the world, but let us strive to make it even better.
• Our freedom was taken away from us, but because of the valiant struggles of our freedom fighters we got it back. Always cherish your independence.
• Freedom has not come easy, it is because of the sacrifices of our freedom fighters, so never take it for granted.